Worldhost - Principles of Customer Service
This course is aimed at people who are working in a customer service environment. Participants on this programme will gain invaluable skills and techniques that are the fundamentals of service professionalism and will be encouraged to take pride in what they do and where they live.
WorldHost customer service training is an engaging experience for your staff, covering real-world situations.
Participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast. At the same time, WorldHost training develops participants’ transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
For your organisation, WorldHost training is the foundation for establishing a culture of excellence and driving business transformation. You’ll be amazed how much people can learn over four 90 minute online sessions!
Both Campus Sites
1 Day, 09:00 - 16:30.
For employers who would like to organise this course for their employees and would like them to be grouped in the same course, this can be arranged. Please get in touch for more details.
Aims & Objectives
At the end of the WorldHost Principles of Customer Service workshop participants will be able to;
- Identify customer needs and manage expectations
- Understand the importance and value of making a great first impression
- Apply improved customer service knowledge to your day-to-day job role
- Improve your customer interaction and communication skills
- Leave a lasting impression on your customers
- Plan for future professional development around customer service
Multiple choice question paper.
On successful completion, participants will be issued with certification.
Additional funding information