SQA AWARD IN EMERGENCY FIRST AID AT WORK @ SCQF LEVEL 6
**SPECIAL OFFER** Book your compliance training before 31st March 2023 and receive a 20% discount!
Places are limited. Price will revert back to £65pp on 1st April 2023.
This SQA qualification is designed to provide an accredited and certificated award that will equip individuals with the skills and knowledge required to deal with a range of emergencies that require first aid in the work place.
This is a practical course, and is suitable for those who are:
- 'Appointed Persons' in the workplace in organisations with comparatively low health & safety risks where there may not be a Certificated First Aider on site
- for people whose jobs mean they move around from site to site or work in small groups
- for self-employed and home based people.
This Health & Safety Executive (HSE), nationally recognised qualification, is valid for 3 years.
Both Campus Sites
Must be at least 14 years old
SQA Unit Code - HV8204
- First Aid Priorities
- Managing Incidents
- Basic Life Support
- Examination of a Casualty
- Control of Bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- First Aid Kits
- Recording and Reporting
- Theory & Practical Elements Included.
Candidates will be practically assessed continuously throughout the course along with supplementary theory questions.
Course Contact Details
If you’re unable to book or pay online, please call us on 01387 734199 or email us at email@example.com and we can book your space.