REHIS Intermediate Food Hygiene
This course is aimed at those in supervisory roles within the hospitality industry and those working in a high-risk food environment. The local Environmental Health Officer recommends this course to all supervisors of food handlers.
This course is also suitable for those who work within the food manufacturing industry
Both Campus Sites
It is highly recommended that candidates hold an Elementary level Food Hygiene certificate
- Introduction to Food Hygiene
- Bacterial Food Poisoning and Food Borne infections
- Non-bacterial food Poisoning
- Food Contamination and its prevention
- Food Storage and Temperature control
- Food Preservation
- Personal Hygiene
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- The Working Environment
- Common Food Pests and their control
- HACCP and Hazard Analysis
- Supervisory Management
The course concludes with an examination, 20 short answer questions, successful completion of which will result in the award of the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Intermediate Certificate.
Additional funding information
Eligible for ITA Funding. Please visit My World of Work website for details.
Course Contact Details
If you’re unable to book or pay online, please call us on 01387 734199 or email us at email@example.com and we can book your space.