PRINCE2® (6th edition) Practitioner
Learn the highly used PRINCE2® methodology from this 6th edition Practitioner training and exam. You will also become familiar with tools, skills, and techniques to ensure all projects are led efficiently.
Take the PRINCE2 Practitioner Virtual Classroom, if online doesnt suit your timeframe.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the PRINCE2 Practitioner course suitable for me?
Anyine who has completed the PRINCE2 Foundation level would be an ideal candidate for this training course as it's a prerequisite to train at this level.
The PRINCE2 6th edition Practitioner Training & Exam course provides a more in-depth understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology.
How will the PRINCE2 Practitioner course benefit me?
The PRINCE Practitioner training course and exam will teach you the principles required to pass your Practitioner exam and earn your PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification, making you fully qualified in PRINCE2.
This is a requirement for many job roles and earning your qualification will help your career prospects.
You will also benefit from:
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
What jobs can I apply for after my PRINCE2 Practitioner training?
You will gain an internationally recognised qualification that will help you excel in project management or move into your first PRINCE2 related job role.
Typical job roles include:
- Junior Business Analyst - £28k
- Project Controller - £34k
- Senior Project Analyst - £36k
- Project Manager - £42.5k
Why choose to study the PRINCE2 Practitioner course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
PRINCE2 Practitioner Syllabus
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Module
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP SB and CP
- Organisation Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
At the end of the training course, you will sit the practitioner exams which is based on:
Exam format - Objective testing.
Number of questions - 68.
Duration - 2 1/2 hours.
Pass mark - 38/68 (55%).
Open book - Yes (official PRINCE2 manual only).
Please note: the official PRINCE2 Manual is not included as part of the course fee and will need to be purchased separately. The Practitioner exam is marked by the awarding body and the results are made available in around 3-5 business days.
What does the PRINCE2 Practitioner Training & Exam course allow you to do?
- Interpret the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2.
- Explain and educate the terminology within PRINCE2.
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2 project.
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2 project.
- Understand the seven PRINCE2 themes that must be continually addressed.
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2 processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully.
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2 management product and list its content.
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2 environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project.
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation.
- Apply the method to a real project.
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2 effectively to a project within an organisation environment supporting PRINCE2.
- Create and assess management products.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.