PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance Hardcopy
What is the PRINCE2 Agile® manual?
The PRINCE2 Agile® manual will support the training of PRINCE2® Practitioners, or holders of an equivalent certificate, looking to attain the PRINCE2 Agile® qualification.
The two methodologies have been combined to create the world’s most complete project management solution, and the manual is designed to support the Project Manager in both their studies and career.
Who is it for
Is the PRINCE2 Agile® manual right for me?
The PRINCE2 Agile® manual is perfect for any studying or looking to study the PRINCE2 Agile® course. You can also take the manual into the exam as it is an open-book format.
How can I advance my career with the PRINCE2 Agile® manual?
If you are a Project Manager looking to gain the PRINCE2 Agile® qualification and add another certification to bolster your CV, the PRINCE2 Agile® manual is perfect to help you focus on improving the overall quality and understanding of the methodology, both in the exam and in your job role.
Why study with us
Why purchase the PRINCE2 Agile® manual with e-Careers?
- The PRINCE2 Agile® exam is open-book, so the manual can be taken with you into the exam and referenced
- Written by AXELOS, the official governor of the PRINCE2 Agile® qualification
- A complete project management solution
- The manual can be shipped to anywhere in the world
- Manual can be used for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory
- Books are exempt of VAT
What are the chapters in the PRINCE2 Agile® manual?
- PRINCE2 Agile® Introduction
- An overview of Agile
- The rationale for blending PRINCE2® and Agile
- The PRINCE2® journey when using Agile
- An overview of PRINCE2®
- What to fix and what to flex?
- Agile and the PRINCE2® principles
- Agile and the PRINCE2® themes
- Business Case theme
- Organisation theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- Agile and the PRINCE2® processes
- Starting up and initiating a project
- Direct a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project
- Summary of tailoring guidance for the PRINCE2® products
- The Agilometer
- Rich communication
- Frequent releases
- Creating contracts when using Agile
What does the PRINCE2 Agile® manual cover?
- Guidance on tailoring PRINCE2® in an Agile context
- Tailoring the integrated set of PRINCE2® principles, themes and processes
- How to produce the PRINCE2® management products
- How to map common Agile roles to the PRINCE2® project management team structure
- How to incorporate the fundamental Agile behaviours, concept and techniques into PRINCE2®