P3O® Foundation and Practitioner
This P3O® Virtual Classroom training course provides you with two professional qualifications - Foundation and Practitioner. You will learn comprehensive material that will provide a great understanding of the P30 guidance.
Learn how to engage effectively within an office environment with the P3O model by learning the core knowledge learnt from the P3O guidance. After completing the foundation level, you will advance to the Practitioner level, where you will learn the functions, roles, and techniques used in a generalised P3O model.
Includes Official P3O Digital Manual
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
P3O® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the P3O Foundation & Practitioner course suitable for me?
This course is perfect for anyone looking to gain both the Foundation and Practitioner P3O® certifications in a classroom setting.
The Foundation level suits anyone looking to understand the terminology and principles of P3O.
The Practitioner level suits those who have completed the Foundation level and looking to gain advanced knowledge to carry out tasks in any offices within the P3O model.
How will the P3O Foundation & Practitioner course benefit me?
Here are some benefits that P3O training will provide businesses:
- P3O helps enhance consistency, delivery and efficiency.
- Ensure normal business agendas aren’t overwhelmed by change.
- Identify good and bad areas that can be analysed and corrected if needed.
- Assign the right staff to the correct projects.
What jobs can I apply for after my P3O training?
Professionals that enrol in the P3O training end up working in the following job roles:
- Project Manager - £45k
- Programme Manager - £60k
- Portfolio Manager - £60k
Why study the P3O Training course with e-Careers?
Our trainers have been carefully selected over the last 10 years. They continue to train all students at an advanced level.
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
All course materials are regularly updated to provide the most value to all students that undertake our courses.
Other benefits include:
- Includes Official P3O Digital Manual
- Interest-free payment plans.
- Professional tutors that have many years of experience.
- Improve career progression.
- Complete your learning quickly with our rapid classroom course.
- Knowledge of terms, principles, model types and components, tools, techniques, roles, and responsibilities.
- Understand the key concepts, principles, processes, themes, organisational factors, and roles, and explain their application.
- Be able to Justify a case to develop a P3O model.
- Use the correct tools and techniques.
- Be able to identify the functions and services to be provided by a P30 model and the correct roles to implement them.
- Fundamental P3O operations, concepts and application to your organisation.
- P3O Model and implementing/Re-energising a P3O
- Tools and techniques
- Individual, collaborative, and integrated working methods
- Benefits of project management
- Risk analysis
- P3O Best practice in projects
- Quality assurance
- Roles of responsibility and clear delegation of tasks
P3O Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
P3O Foundation Exam (2013)
Exam Format - Multiple-choice.
Duration – 60-minutes.
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 35/70 (50%).
P3O Practitioner Exam (2013)
Exam Format - Objective testing.
Duration – 150-minutes.
Open book – Yes (Official printed hard copy of the Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O guide only).
Pass mark – 40/80 (50%).