Official AWS Fundamentals in DevOps
Our AWS Fundamentals in DevOps 2-day Virtual Classroom training course provides an excellent introduction to DevOps, teaching you the fundamental principles and techniques required for a career in this sector. This course acts as a springboard to more advanced AWS DevOps training, which will help you work towards a career in DevOps.
We will teach you the fundamental DevOps concepts and practices and get the chance to design and implement an infrastructure on AWS.
DevOps Engineers are ranked as the number one career in the Hottest Developer Job Report for 2021*, they also enjoy good salaries, each day is different, and DevOps Engineers are forecasted to be the most in-demand job of the future.
Is the AWS Fundamentals in DevOps suitable for me?
If you are considering a career in DevOps but are unsure how to get started, or you want to learn DevOps fundamentals, this training course will be ideal for you.
What jobs can I apply for after my AWS Fundamentals in DevOps training?
This is an entry-level training course, which will help you decide if a career in DevOps is right for you. This course acts as a steppingstone towards further AWS DevOps certificate training, which in turn will enable you to apply for a range of DevOps jobs, outlined below.
Typical jobs with AWS DevOps Certificates include:
- Junior Software Engineer – £24,739
- Mid-weight Engineer - £42,564
- Team Lead – £48,288
- Senior Engineer – £51,861
- Manager – £62,589
Why study the AWS Fundamentals in DevOps with e-Careers?
We have helped train over 600,000 delegates, with many of them being from the IT and Cyber Security sectors. We have helped thousands of students land their dream jobs in the IT industry.
- Our Trainers are highly qualified, with over 15 years' experience.
- We offer a bnest price guarantee like-for-like.
- Interest-free payment options.
- 5-star Trustpilot rating.
We're proud of our excellent rating on TrustPilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Syllabus & Exams
AWSFundamentals in DevOPS Syllabus
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology.
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects.
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project.
- Use AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild to understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS.
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS.
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing.
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario.
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management.
- Leverage Automated Testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline.
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues.
AWS Fundamentals in DevOPS Exam Details
There is no exam required for this training course.