Microsoft Outlook 2019
Outlook is a popular part of the MS Office suite, and this comprehensive set of three courses will take you from beginner to advanced level operation of this popular mail client and personal organiser programme.
These courses are guided virtually, by a trainer who will lead you through a series of online lessons that you can study independently, at your own pace. A variety of teaching tools and exercises, along with your own study time and practice, will ensure you come away from this course package with a sound knowledge of all the functions of Outlook and how to apply them in the workplace or your day-to-day life.
This course package is made up of a total of 58 lessons (approximately 29 study hours), which contain all you need to know about MS Outlook 2019.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the MS Outlook 2019 online course right for me?
This three-course package is an effective way to gain an excellent understanding of Microsoft Outlook 2019. It’s ideal for anyone looking for training that they can then apply in the workplace, but the functions are also great for busy people to use in day-to-day life, or for planning help with big events/occasions. You will benefit from the flexible learning environment where you can study anytime, anywhere.
What job could I get with a Microsoft Outlook 2019 qualification?
This training will make for a great addition to your CV, for delegates looking for a new job, or exploring new opportunities. It can open the door to new opportunities in administration or other exciting communication/computer-based roles.
Why study the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 online course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 12,000 students.
Other benefits include:
- A great value course that starts you off a beginner, moving quickly up to advanced level skills.
- An official Microsoft Outlook course so you can have full confidence in all the material.
- Track your learning journey and progress with a pre-assessment and final test.
- Each task is corrected if needed, so you can identify any mistakes and make improvements.
- The user interface has a search function to help you tailor your learning journey to suit your needs.
- If MS Outlook is an important part of your working life or maybe in future job roles, then this course package has all the material you’ll need to become a competent user.
- This set of interactive courses will impress on any CV, especially as Outlook plays an important role in so many business operations.
- Refresh or update your knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2019 and all its features.
- Prove your skills in using one of the most widely used and applied communication programmes.
- Stand out from the crowd with recognised computer skills.
What are the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 online course modules?
This package is made up of three courses:
MS Outlook 2019: Introduction
- Get familiar with the user interface and Outlook software
- Begin with sending and receiving messages
- Learn how to print messages
- Try out the tools used to organise messages on the system
- Work with message attachments
- Learn how to create and set up an automatic reply
- Familiarise yourself with rules for auto processing of sent and received messages
- Try sending a message with a questionnaire to fill out
- Learn how to use a range of tools that will make emailing easier
MS Outlook 2019: Intermediate
- Learn to use the calendar function and how to plan your appointments
- Familiarise yourself with the task folder and how to use it to monitor activities
- Try out the note-taking function to keep records of your ideas
- Look into the journal folder and how to record details in the interface
- Explore how to manage contacts and send messages to them
- Take lessons that work with the address book
- Learn how to print items individually from the entire mail system
MS Outlook 2019: Advanced
- Start organising appointments using the calendar
- Learn how to assign different tasks to work colleagues
- Get to grips with the follow-up of assigned tasks and their fulfilment
- Look into how to import and export Outlook data
- Learn how to share your Outlook data with other users
- Become familiar with data files and how to create custom forms
What does the Microsoft Office Outlook 2019 online course cover?
MS Outlook is predominately an email application, so you will quickly get to grips with managing your emails and sending/receiving messages through the program. You will test the various tools for organising messages and explore the address book function. You’ll also learn about the program’s other features including calendar, task manager and the note-taking section.