Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900) - Virtual Classroom
The Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) course is a classroom training course, in which you will learn the key concepts of the software and will gain the relevant knowledge necessary for you to pass your Microsoft MS-900 exam.
In this course, you will learn about the different advantages of using cloud services, as well as learning about the cloud model, SaaS (Software as a Service).
In this course you will learn:
- Everything about cloud fundamentals, from the basics of cloud computing to the various Microsoft cloud services.
- Learn all about Microsoft Azure, where you will learn about the main differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
- Understand how to carry out a thorough review of Microsoft 365, by comparing Microsoft on-premises services against Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Investigate how Microsoft 365 services can cooperate with each other.
- Learn about security, privacy, trust, and compliance, and how they are properly handled by Microsoft 365
- Look through the Microsoft 365 licenses, subscriptions, support, billing and review them
Is the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900) course suitable for me?
If you are an IT Professional wanting to utilise and manage Microsoft cloud services in your business, or you are an individual just wanting to gain a baseline knowledge of cloud services, this course would be right for you.
This course is intended for those wanting to utilise and manage Microsoft cloud services in their organisations, therefore, we recommend that you have the following:
- Common knowledge of IT or experience working with IT.
- Sales level experience corresponding with Microsoft on-premises products, like Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS as well as many more.
- Experience in addressing business, legal or security requirements for IT-related issues.
How will the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900) course benefit me?
In this course you will gain all the necessary knowledge of Microsoft 365, enabling you to be the perfect fit for many jobs that require daily use of this software or if you want to manage this cloud service in your business.
What jobs can I apply for after my Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900) training?
Completing this qualification will give you the skills needed to work in the IT industry, as this course contains essential knowledge that is used daily in many roles in IT.
In our experience, students often go into the below jobs (Average wages also shown):
- First Line Desktop Support £18k - £25k
- Second Line Desktop Support £22k - £25k
- Network Support £30k
- Cloud Administrator £30k
- Incident Handler £27k
Why choose to study the Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) course with e-Careers?
Over the years, we have helped more than 600,000 students around the world get the qualifications they need to get the job they want or to help them progress in their careers. We know exactly what our students need and strive to help them however we can in achieving their career goals. Because of this, many of these students have gone on to secure successful careers in the IT industry. We have polished and refined all our courses and processes, making sure that only the best quality training is on offer when you join a course with us.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of:
- Training sessions which are designed to be focused on you.
- Increase your employability chances with our recruitment insight classes.
- A CompTIA Authorised Training Partner.
- Flexible payment plans available now.
View our other Professional Microsoft IT qualifiactions
If you are funding your own course, we can provide a multitude of flexible payment plans and pricing options, some of which are listed below:
- Pay for the course in full via bank transfer, debit/ credit card, or PayPal.
- Pay in 2 to 12 monthly instalments – interest-free!
- Alternative finance options*
*Finance is a great way to help you spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy, you can apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
We offer a range of interest-free and interest-bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 24, 36 or 48 months. Please contact our team today for further details.
Syllabus & Exams
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900) Syllabus
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Principles of cloud computing
- Microsoft cloud services
- Migrating to cloud services
Module 2: Core Microsoft 365 Services
- Microsoft 365 core services
- Microsoft on-premises services and cloud services in Microsoft 365
- Unified endpoint management in Microsoft 365
- Teamwork in Microsoft 365
Module 3: Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
- Organisational Security Fundamentals
- Security features in Microsoft 365
- Identity and Access Management
- Device and data protection in Microsoft 365
- Compliance in Microsoft 365
Module 4: Microsoft 365 pricing and support
- Microsoft 365 Subscriptions, licenses, and billing
- Support in Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Training (MS-900) Exam Details
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Exam (MS-900)
- Describe cloud concepts (10-15%)
- Describe core Microsoft 365 services and concepts (30-35%)
- Explain security, compliance, privacy, and trust in Microsoft 365 (30-35%)
- Describe Microsoft 365 pricing and support (20-25%)
- Number of questions: 46-60
- Exam Duration: 85 minutes
- Passing Score: 700/1000
Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.