Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) 5th Edition, Practitioner – Virtual Classroom
Due to the success of this qualification, MSP® certificates are now considered to be the certification for programme management methodology. This Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Practitioner virtual classroom training course was developed to create a solution for executing business transformational change.
MSP is the gold standard certification for Programme, Project, and Change Managers and is ideal for those already in this industry, as well as career changers looking for a financially rewarding vocation.
Our MSP® Practitioner training course is delivered via Virtual Classroom with our expert trainers, who will help you learn and successfully demonstrate industry best practice in project management and business strategy execution. The Practitioner level will teach you how to implement the theory you have learned during your Foundation training. MSP® can be used in conjunction with a range of other Project Management certificates, including PRINCE2® and MoP®.
Includes Official MSP® Digital Manual.
This course is delivered via virtual classroom and benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee.*
If you have not yet gained your Foundation certificate and you're looking to study both qualifications, why not consider our Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Foundation & Practitioner Virtual Classroom.
MSP® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the Managing Successful Programmes course suitable for me?
Our MSP Practitioner Training course is aimed at:
- Project or Programme Manager looking to develop programme skills
- Project team members wanting to understand and apply the processes involved in corporate programmes
- Those considering a career change into programme and project management
- Project and Programme Managers looking to study towards the full MSP qualification for experience and a globally recognised accreditation
In order to take your MSP Practitioner training, you will first need to complete your Foundation course and exam.
How will the Managing Successful Programmes course benefit me?
Achieving MSP professional qualifications will benefit both individuals and organisations.
Benefits for Individuals
- Kick-start a financially rewarding career.
- Salaries range between £40k-£80k.
- Increase your employability.
- Stand out from the rest by gaining the knowledge and skills required in your role as a Project manager.
- Find out how to manage changes and risks efficiently.
- Become a great leader, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits to Organisations
- More effective delivery of change.
- Improve control of costs, standards, and quality.
- Provide comprehensive definition of roles and responsibilities within the business.
What jobs can I apply for after my Managing Successful Programmes training?
Accomplishing your MSP Practitioner certificate will give you the necessary skills required to manage large business transformation projects, or groups of projects that make up a programme.
Typical roles with MSP certifications include:
- Portfolio Programme Manager, £60k
- Programme Manager, £60k
- Applications Programme Manager, £65k
- Programme Manager Digital Transformation, £70k
- Portfolio Programme Manager, £70k
- Delivery Programme Director, £100k
Why choose to study the Managing Successful Programmes course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Additional benefits include:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*
- Includes Official MSP® Digital Manual.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Virtual classroom course to ensure high-level learning.
- Expert teachers with years of experience.
- Financial plans available that consist of interest-free options.
Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind to succeed
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would be an additional cost.
- Expand on the knowledge you’ve gained from the Foundation Level
- Be able to demonstrate sufficient ability to tailor and apply the MSP programme management framework
- Start applying the framework to real programmes in your organisation
- MSP® philosophy and structure
- The 7 MSP® Principles
- The 7 governance themes
- The 7 processes in the programme lifecycle
Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam format - Scenario-based multiple-choice.
Duration - 2.5 hours.
Open book – MSP publication only.
Pass mark – 42/70 (60%).
MSP® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.