The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course has been developed for anyone who currently works in Project Management.
Lean Six Sigma offers the best of both the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, helping to standardise work, eliminate waste and defects, improve customer satisfaction, and help the business become more profitable.
This course has been developed to give you an in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt methodology, over five days. If you haven’t taken part in the Yellow Belt Training yet, don’t worry, you will learn all the basics of Yellow Belt and Green Belt, ensuring that this is the perfect course for those starting in Lean Six Sigma and wanting to gain Green Belt status. By the end of this course, you will understand the different techniques used to manage small and medium-sized projects and have the skills to train Yellow Belts in Lean Six Sigma methodology.
These courses are all accredited by CEPAS and taught by our trainers, who all have vast amounts of experience in project management and using Lean Six Sigma methodology.
After you have gained the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you will have an in-depth knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies and the different tools that can implement and support various significant projects.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt ISO 18404 course suitable for me?
This course is suitable for those interested in improving the quality and processes in a company, or those who are currently in project management job roles.
This course teaches you how to apply Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methods to real projects that you may be involved in. There are two paths you could follow if you are thinking about entering this course:
If you have a Yellow Belt certification, the Green Belt course will go through everything you have learnt in the Yellow Belt course, helping you to first refresh your memory, and then build upon this knowledge with Green Belt methodology.
If you have no previous training in Lean Six Sigma, this course will help you fast-track to the Green Belt level. During this journey, you will learn everything about the Yellow Belt as well.
How will the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course benefit me?
Lean Six Sigma is a great method used to increase productivity, decreasing costs, and improving customer value.
Lean is a method used to increase customer value and decrease wastage. Six Sigma is a method used to reduce processes through a set project approach. When both these methodologies are combined, they can reduce your costs, increase customer value, and improve your employee’s morale.
Lean Six Sigma is ISO 18404:2015 accredited. Being qualified in this standard will vastly improve your employability as you will show managers you can meet the highest standard available in Lean Six Sigma. Many employers in Project Management are always looking for certified project managers knowledgeable in Lean Six Sigma because of their superior problem-solving techniques used for improving business efficiency and saving costs.
Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found virtual classroom training has provided higher pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the re-sit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
Please note there is a Green Belt Annual Maintenance and Recertification cost. For those in the UK, the Annual Maintenance cost is £36, and the Recertification cost is £89, paid every 5 years. Fees vary by country.
What jobs can I apply for after my Green Belt training?
After completing the Green Belt course and passing the exam, you will be able to apply for an array of different jobs in all kinds of industries.
Jobs at this level include the following:
- Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer (Manufacturing) - £30k
- Quality & CI Engineer - £35k
- Product Manager - £42k
- Quality Manager - £43k
You could also go a level up and sign up to the Black Belt course, where after completing you will be able to work in more senior job roles at higher wages.
Why choose to study the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- Studying with an award-winning company, experienced in training students, and constantly innovating to improve their courses.
- Studying towards the only certification of Lean Six Sigma, which meets a global ISO 18404:2015 standard.
- This course is accredited by CEPAS (a Bureau Veritas company).
- You will be a certified professional where you will be published on the CEPAS public register.
- All our materials are aimed at implementing lean processes in modern working environments, where we aim to employ a practical approach to your learning.
- Up-to-date course content, covering a wide range of industries and working environments.
- Different learning methods to suit you: Virtual Classroom, eLearning, or On-site.
- If you are a corporate client, we offer discounts for those with high volume requirements.
- We can deliver tailored training, ensuring all your business requirements are met.
- Easy way to become ISO 18404:2015 certified.
- As well as offering price match guarantees, interest-free payment plans are also available.
- Your mock exams, exams, and certificate are all included at no extra cost.
- All our courses are delivered by our trainers who are very experienced in the industry and how to implement Lean Six Sigma in real life.
Syllabus & Exams
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Syllabus
This 5-day course includes 2-days for Yellow Belt. If you have already completed your Yellow Belt training and passed your exam within the past 3-years, you have the option to attend just the last 3-days of this course.
You will receive comprehensive training materials, exams, certificate, and we will register you onto the CEPAS public register of Lean Six Sigma certified professionals.
Throughout our CEPAS Green Belt qualification, you’ll cover a wide range of topics over 5-days.
- Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Muda, Mura and Muri – The three diseases of Processes
- The Seven Wastes
- Voice of the Customer (VoC) and CTQs
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- Define Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Project Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
- Analyse Phase
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyse Phase Quiz
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase
- Lean Tools for Improvement
- Implementation Strategies for Improvements
- Control Phase
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
- Mock exams
- DoE (Design of Experiments)
- Revision and Rework of Mock Exam Questions
On completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand problem-solving and process improvement methods
- Plan and manage a real Lean Six Sigma DMAIC project
- Identify the elements of Cost of Poor quality and waste in a process
- Structure a measurement system and identify the appropriate metrics to support quantitative process improvement efforts
- Understand root cause analysis and value analysis methods Understand Process Improvement strategies
- Communicate with key stakeholders and drive change in the organisation
- Use many of the common process improvement tools.
- Begin to develop the competencies required by ISO 18404:2015 through knowledge and practice of a series of technical tools
Lean Six Sigma Yellow & Green Belt Exams
Your knowledge of Yellow and Green Belt skills, knowledge and competencies will be tested and verified through these exams, as defined by the ISO 18404:2015.
Yellow Belt Exam Details
Exam format - Multiple-choice, Online, proctored exam
Number of questions - 32.
Open book - No
Duration - 30-minute duration
Pass mark - 24/32 (65%)
Green Belt Exam Details
Exam format - Multiple-choice, Online, proctored exam
Number of questions - 40.
Open book - No
Duration - 40-minute duration
Pass mark - 30/40 (65%).
1 Free Examination Re-sit is included in the price.
Provisional exam results are provided immediately, and official exam results are provided within 5 working days.
***Please note: the exam voucher fee is included in the classroom course fee.
Please note there is a Green Belt Annual Maintenance and Re-certification cost. For those in the UK, the Annual Maintenance cost is £36, and the Re-certification cost is £89, paid every 5 years. Fees vary by country.