ITIL® Service Strategy Manual
The ITIL® Service Strategy manual is a publication that provides guidance within the ITIL Service Strategy and its key elements. You will have useful references to how ITIL aligns business and IT so both can bring out the best in each other, ensuring that every stage of the Service Lifecycle focuses on the business case.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Why purchase the ITIL Service Strategy manual with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
Other benefits include:
- The manual can be shipped to anywhere in the world.
- Best utilised as a guide to the best practices needed for a service strategy.
- Discounts available for bulk purchases.
- The perfect supplementary material to the ITIL® Service Strategy training.
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International.
- Manual can be used for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory.
- Available in English, German and Japanese.
- Books are exempt from VAT.
Is the ITL Service Strategy manual right for me?
This ITIL® Service Strategy manual is recommended for you if you're looking to gain the ITIL® Service Strategy qualification.
What jobs can I apply for after my ITIL Service Strategy training?
The official ITIL Service Strategy manual is a guide that can be utilised and referred to in the career of service management professionals at any level of experience.
What are the chapters in the ITIL Service Strategy manual?
- Service management as a practice
- Service strategy principles
- Service strategy processes
- Service strategy, governance, architecture, and ITSM implementation strategies
- Organising for service strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing service strategy
- Challenges, risks and critical success factors
What does the ITIL Service Strategy manual cover?
- How to develop an IT service strategy that will generate the right business outcomes
- Principles, processes and activities that can be implemented immediately
- Potential challenges, risks and critical success factors
- How to improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs and improve efficiency
- How to respond to market changes and maintain a competitive advantage
- Business opportunities and how to take advantage of them
- The value of IT services on positive business outcomes
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.