ITIL® Lifecycle Suite Manual Series
This set of five ITIL publications guides the Service Lifecycle set of Intermediate level courses. ITIL is the most recognised framework for IT service management in the world and buying the full set of manuals provides you with a significant saving over purchasing them individually.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the ITIL Service Lifecycle Publication Suite set of manuals suitable for me?
If you are taking the Service Lifecycle set of courses to help manage IT services, then the Service Lifecycle Publication Suite of manuals is the perfect accompaniment.
How will the ITIL Lifecycle Suite Manual Series benefit me?
You will receive the following books, helping you gain the specific knowledge of these areas:
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement
What jobs can I apply for after my ITIL Service Lifecycle Publication Suite?
The ITIL® Service Lifecycle Publications compliment the ITIL Intermediate Service Lifecycle courses, which will help you work towards a career as a Service Manager, or within a Service Management team.
Why study the ITIL Service Lifecycle Publication Suite with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- Saving on buying as a set, compared to buying them separately.
- Offers a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.
- The perfect supplementary material to the ITIL® Service Lifecycle courses.
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International.
- A perfect resource for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory.
- Books are exempt from VAT.
- Order your book in English, German or Japanese.
Syllabus & Exams
The ITIL® Service Lifecycle Publication Suite Includes
- ITIL® Service Design
- ITIL® Service Operation
- ITIL® Service Transition
- ITIL® Service Strategy
- ITIL® Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® Service Lifecycle Publication Suite Topics Include
- Service Strategy - sits at the heart of the IT service lifecycle, providing guidance for a service strategy that delivers results and achieves business goals.
- Service Design - presents the knowledge and skills needed to turn a service strategy into a plan and design robust IT services that will stand the test of time.
- Service Transition - helps introduce new and changed services, ensuring that their value is maintained and minimizing disruption to operations, customers, users and the business.
- Service Operation - covers critical aspects for delivering agreed IT service levels day-to-day for both business users and customers.
- Continual Service Improvement - identifies a cycle of service management improvements at every stage, ensuring IT services keep pace with changing business needs.
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.