IOSH Working Safely - Virtual Classroom
Are you looking to learn about health and safety and how you can make changes within your organisation? The IOSH Working Safely Virtual Classroom training course is an ideal place to start.
This is an entry-level course helping you gain knowledge of the fundamentals of health and safety.
You will learn:
- Why it is important to work safely.
- How to improve safety performance.
- The working environment and potential hazards.
This training course includes official exams and assessments.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the IOSH Working Safely course suitable for me?
The IOSH Working Safely Certificate is a great course for those looking for an entry-level understanding of health and safety, especially within the workplace.
Each topic in this course will give you the knowledge of health and safety and the skills to be able to apply it to real-life in your place of work.
There are no prerequiaites so anyone can enrol on this training course.
How will the IOSH Working Safely course benefit me?
This health and safety training course will help you improve health and safety in your workplace, minimise risks to your employees and the business, and create a safe space for your colleagues to work in.
This course will:
- Provide a great starting platform for learning more about health and safety.
- Increase productivity.
- Teach you the responsibilities and accountabilities you need to work in a safe environment.
- Show you how to apply HSE legislation correctly.
- Help your business reduce accidents and save money, increasing profitability.
Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind to succeed
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
What jobs can I apply for after my IOSH Working Safely training?
This course will give you a great standing in the job market, as having a good knowledge of health and safety in the workplace is a skill all employers look for.
Therefore, having the knowledge of health and safety best practices in the workplace, or refreshing your understanding of modern regulations, will be of great use to you now and in the future, giving you practical and employability benefits in a range of careers. Take your career to the next level and start our course today!
The average salary in the Health and Safety sector in the UK is £28k.
Why choose to study the IOSH Working Safely with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
IOSH Working Safely Syllabus
- Recognise the importance of health and safety in the workplace.
- Learn about the measures you can take to prevent health and safety issues, and not put yourself or your colleagues at risk.
- Find out about the precautions and preventative measures you can take to create a safe working environment.
- Look into emergency procedures and accident plans, and the individual responsibilities of staff should an incident occur.
- Learn more about hazards, risk, and risk controls in the workplace, and the importance of risk assessment.
- Find out more about day-to-day risk assessment and practical workplace applications.
- Become familiar with the consequences for staff and business of not correctly following health and safety regulations.
- Understand what a health and safety management system is and learn more about safety signs and signals.
- Learn about the incident reporting process and who to report an incident or health and safety accident to.
IOSH Working Safely modules
The Working Safely course material is split into six different units:
- Course introduction
- Why it is important to work safely
- Improving safety performance
- The environment
- Multiple choice test
- Hazard assessment
IOSH Working Safely Exam Details
This training course includes a two-part exam. This training course includes official exams and assessments.
You will be tested on your knowledge through a 20-minute multiple-choice test, and when this has been completed it will unlock the hazard assessment. If you pass both parts of the exam, you'll be awarded the IOSH Working Safely certification. Two attempts at each exam are included in this course package.