BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
If you are looking to learn about the main approaches, concepts, and techniques necessary to meet and assess certain requirements from your company, the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering is the course for you.
In this training course, you will gain the abilities, techniques and overall Business Analysis knowledge required to become a Business Analyst with an emphasis on Requirements Engineering.
On average, a Business Analyst salary exceeds £40k per year.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering course suitable for me?
If you want to gain certifications to increase your employability, or you're considering a career in Business Analysis, the BCS Requirements Engineering course would suit your career goals.
As it's an online training course, you have the flexibility to study whenever you want, wherever you are.
If you are a Consultant, Contractor, Project Manager, Business Change Manager or Business Manager, this course would also help you in your career.
How will the Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering course benefit me?
Businesses around the world are becoming more knowledgeable about the need for Business Analysts to improve their current organisational processes. Now is a great time to train to become a Business Analyst, and it's a career choice with great career progression opportunities.
Working as a Business Analysis is also very lucrative. In the UK, on average, you will earn around £48k per year with the opportunity to work up to £70k at the top end.
Do you want every day to be different? As a Business Analyst, you will be continuously scheduling your tasks daily and thinking of the best strategy to execute these tasks.
What jobs can I apply for after my Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering training?
Once you have completed this course, there will be a variety of different jobs roles you could go into, from Consultancy work, working in Project Management, or even being a Strategy Planner.
We have often found that many of our students work towards having a job in the below careers:
- Business Analysis - £43k
- Business Architecture - £65k
- Enterprise Architecture - £92k
Why chose to study the Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
- Study anytime, anywhere with our flexible online courses.
- Improve your employability.
- Access to our fully accredited course materials.
- Also available are our 0% APR Finance options.
Syllabus & Exams
Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering Syllabus
This course has been developed to teach you the knowledge and help you gain the experience required to understand the concepts, approaches, and techniques in engineering. This course defines categorising requirements effectively and shows you how to use the best practices and processes to support IT and Business solutions within your organisation.
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
You will learn how to elicit, analyse, validate, manage, and fully document requirements to an international standard.
- The Requirements’ Engineering framework; the issues and rationale in a business context; the application of the framework.
- The hierarchy of requirements.
- Roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the Requirements Engineering framework.
- Requirements’ elicitation.
- Requirements’ modelling.
- Requirements’ documentation.
- Requirements’ analysis.
- Requirements’ validation.
- Requirements’ management.
Syllabus and Exam weighting
- Introduction to Requirements’ Engineering – 5%
- Hierarchy of Requirements’ – 10%
- Stakeholders in the Requirements’ Process – 5%
- Requirements Elicitation – 20%
- Use of Models in Requirements’ Engineering – 10%
- Requirements’ Documentation – 15%
- Requirements’ Analysis – 20%
- Requirements’ Validation – 5%
- Requirements’ Management – 10%
Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering Exam Details
Duration – 60-mins.
Supervised – Yes (via Proctor)
Open book – No.
Pass mark – 26/40 (65%).