BCS Business Analysis Diploma Oral Preparation Workshop
The BCS Business Analysis Diploma Oral Preparation Workshop comprises a 1-day training event, held on Saturday. Our expert tutors will cover all material covered in the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis course. Once completed, it will equip you with the knowledge that you need to help you complete your official oral exam.
BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis requires students to pass the oral exam before receiving the qualification. Therefore, we recommend all students enrol on this course a few weeks before they take their official exam.
We're proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the Business Analysis Oral Preparation Workshop suitable for me?
Individuals that are taking the International Diploma in Business Analysis course, or plan to take it, are prime candidates for this workshop.
If you lack confidence or understanding, this workshop can be a great asset to help you receive support and guidance, allowing you to pass your oral exam. Your trainer will help you prepare to answer similar questions that you will sit on this exam, helping reduce stress levels.
How will the Business Analysis Diploma Oral Preparation Workshop benefit me?
Students will receive the following benefits by enrolling on the 1-day workshop:
- All material covered to improve your confidence before the oral exam.
- All questions answered.
- Clear and concise help from industry experts.
- Be fully prepared for the oral exam.
- With the knowledge gained, you can pass your exam and help progress in your career.
What jobs can I apply for after my Business Analysis Diploma Oral Preparation Workshop?
Upon attending the workshop, you will improve your chances for taking the oral exam for the International Diploma in Business Analysis course, individuals will be set to apply for business analysis roles in Consulting, Project Management, or Strategy Planning.
Other than a business analyst role you can also apply for:
- Business Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
Why choose to study the Business Analysis Oral Preparation Workshop with e-Careers?
Individuals that have enrolled previously in our International Diploma in Business Analysis course will have experienced first-hand why you should choose us.
With our workshop, students will receive the same level of commitment. We take pride in helping learners achieve their goals and continue to do so in every course or workshop offered.
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
Business Analysis Diploma Oral Preparation Workshop Syllabus
During your 1-day workshop, you will cover the areas that you will be examined in your exam and discuss how the oral examination will proceed.
- The business context (K Level 4/5).
- The rationale for business analysis.
- The holistic view of a business system.
- Competencies of a business analyst.
- Professionalism and business analysis.
- Business environment analysis.
- SWOT analysis.
- Business performance measurement.
- Business analysis within the lifecycle for business change.
- Business analysis techniques (K Level 4/5).
- Investigating and documenting business situations.
- Stakeholder analysis.
- Modelling business activities.
- Business events.
- Business rules.
- Gap analysis.
- Business case development (K Level 4/5).
- Rationale for making a business case.
- Contents of a business case.
- Options, and more.
Business Analysis Diploma Oral Preparation Workshop Exam Details
Your oral exam will be with two examiners and will last up to 50 minutes. You will be asked a range of questions based on topics defined in the oral examination syllabus, specifically from your chosen specialist modules. The questions will require you to apply your business analysis knowledge and understanding to a series of scenarios described by the oral examiners.
The oral examination for the International Diploma in Business Analysis is booked by the prospective delegate through BCS directly and fees are paid for the examination directly to the BCS. These fees are not covered by nor included in this workshop.
The Business Analysis oral examinations are the final element of the programme leading to the BCS International Diploma Certification.
You may take these examinations once you have passed four written examinations:
- One examination for each of the two core certificate modules.
- One examination for a module selected from the set of knowledge-based specialist certificate modules.
- One examination for a module selected from the set of practitioner specialist certificate modules. (Please note you will not be able to book an examination unless you have passed all the required modules).
Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found virtual classroom training has provided higher pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the re-sit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
It is recommended that you sit the oral examination within twelve months of completing the prerequisite modules.