APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner
The APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner training course will build on the knowledge gained throughout the Foundation level and teach you how to apply the Managing Benefits guidance in real-life scenarios.
You will learn:
- How to plan the implementation of benefits management.
- How to choose the best strategies to sustain progress.
- How to choose and adapt principles, practices and techniques.
- Evaluating examples of benefits management information.
- How to analyse the solutions adopted in real-life scenarios.
If you have not yet earned your AMPG Managing Benefits Foundation certificate, you will need to study this course and pass your exam before enrolling on the Practitioner course.
This course benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee*, and includes Official APMG Digital Manual.
Is the APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner course suitable for me?
The Practitioner training course would benefit individuals working in leadership/senior roles, including:
- Change leaders, Senior Responsible Owners, members of Management Boards and Directors of Change.
- Change initiators, such as strategic planners and policy leads.
- Change appraisers and evaluators, such as finance professionals and economists, business case writers, auditors, and project appraisers.
- Change implementers/enablers, such as Portfolio, Programme and Project Managers.
- Change support, such as Portfolio, Programme.
How will the APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner course benefit me?
This training course will help you work towards becoming a Managing Benefits Practitioner and is the first step to get started.
You will benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
Understanding Exam Pass Guarantee
Our Virtual Classroom sessions often receive higher pass rates, mainly because of the additional support you can receive from our trainer during your class. This has given us the confidence to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee, where we will support you with your training needs until you pass your exams.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you fail your exams for any reason, you can come back and attend another training session with us again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of your Virtual Classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
All students who retake this course need to use any materials and books given to them in their original course session. Failure to do so will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my APMG Managing Benefits training?
When you have finished your APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner training and exam, you can start applying for the following job roles:
- Business Manager - £45k
- Project Manager - £45k
- Change Manager - £59k
- Programme Manager - £60k
- Portfolio Manager - £60k
Why study the APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner course with course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
Includes Official APMG Digital Manual.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
APMG Managing Benefits Syllabus
- Knowledge of terms, principles, model types and components, tools, techniques, roles, and responsibilities.
- Understand the key concepts, principles, processes, themes, organisational factors, and roles, and explain their application.
- Be able to Justify a case to develop a P30 model.
- Use the correct tools and techniques.
- Be able to identify the functions and services to be provided by a P30 model and the correct roles to implement them.
- Planning the implementation of benefits management, select appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
- Selecting and adapt principles, practices, and techniques to suit different organizational environments.
- Identifying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
- Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
- Analysing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
APMG Managing Benefits Exam Details
Exam format – Objective testing.
Duration – 2 ½ hours.
Open book – Yes (Managing Benefits guide only).
Pass mark – 40/80 (50%).
For the word marks of all the APMG approved and swirl device logo is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Accredited (APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner) training is provided by (e-Careers Limited), APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation.