Agile Project Management Practitioner (AgilePM®) with Practitioner Exam - Virtual Classroom
The Agile Project Management Practitioner (AgilePM®) with Practitioner Exam is the last stage to being fully certified in AgilePM®. Through this virtual classroom, you will learn the final 2-days of the syllabus. The skills learnt will help you use Agile principles and methodology in any projects you are assigned to. The Agile approach is known for its responsive reaction to any scope changes without reducing the quality outcome of a project.
This course is brought to you by professional teachers who have vast amounts of knowledge using the Agile methodology in Project Management. You will gain a great understanding of both theoretical and practical Agile processes essential for this sector.
In addition to this course, we offer AgilePM® Foundation training, which is the first level, or a combined package of both levels in our AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner (4-day course).
Is the Agile Project Management Practitioner course suitable for me?
Any Project Manager looking to enhance their career through advanced studying should enrol in this training course.
You will first need to have completed the Agile Foundation qualification before undertaking the Practitioner training course.
How will the AgilePM® Practitioner course benefit me?
This AgilePM® Practitioner training course will help you gain the skills, knowledge and experience to manage a project using the Agile framework.
You will benefit from:
- Sufficient training and understanding to pass the Agile qualification exams and become a registered AgilePM® Practitioner.
- Improved performance either working as part of, or leading, Agile project teams.
- Improved employment prospects, either through internal promotion, or elsewhere within the project management industry.
- Exam Pass Guarantee.
Exam Pass Guarantee
We have found virtual classroom training has provided higher pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an ‘Exam Pass Guarantee’, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom Training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam, this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my Agile Project Management Practitioner training?
The AgileBA® qualification is valued by employers and will enhance your CV and job prospects.
Once qualified, you can work as a Project Manager, Software Development Manager, or Project Leader.
Typical job positions include:
- Team Leader - £32k
- Project Manager - £46k
- Software Development Manager - £82k
Why choose to study the AgilePM® Practitioner course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- High pass rates.
- APMG-International accreditation body.
- Examination Organisation approved.
- Great class sizes of a maximum of 16.
- Support before and after the course.
- Official exams incorporated.
- eCertification provided.
- Learn from high experienced tutors.
- Won’t be beaten on price.
- In-house training available for businesses wanting to train multiple employees.
- Amazing course material delivered through, video presentations, personal progress reports, mock exams and more. (All accessible through desktop, mobile and tablet devices).
- Interest-free payment plans.
Syllabus & Exams
AgilePM® Practitioner Syllabus
What are the Agile Project Management Practitioner modules?
- Concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Project Management.
- Philosophy, approach and principles.
- DSDM products, roles and responsibilities.
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams.
- How to set up and manage an Agile project.
- Risk management.
- Planning, estimating and controlling.
What does the Agile Project Management Practitioner Classroom course cover?
The Practitioner level of Agile will build on everything you learned in the Foundation stage. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of how to implement the processes in Agile, along with giving you the confidence and encouragement to take control of any situation in your daily responsibilities.
AgilePM® Practitioner Exam Details
Once you have completed the training, you will sit the Practitioner exam:
Exam format - Objective examination.
Number of questions - 4.
Pass mark - 40/80 (50%).
Duration - 2.5 hours.
Open book - Yes (only the official AgilePM® manual is allowed).
The APMG International AgilePM® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.