Agile Business Analyst Re-registration (AgileBA®)
APMG AgileBA® Practitioners are required to take a re-registration exam, every 3-5 years, to retain their accreditation.
Our course includes both the AgileBA® Practitioner Virtual Classroom training and AgileBA® re-registration exam, to help you refresh your knowledge and pass your exam.
Once you have passed your re-registration exam, you can show your commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and showcase that your knowledge remains current.
This Re-registrartion training is for the Agile Business Analyst Practitioner (AgileBA®) training.
Is the AgileBA® Re-registration course suitable for me?
If you are currently an AgileBA® Practitioner, you will be required to sit a re-registration exam after three to five years, to stay accredited.
If you have passed the AgileBA® Foundation certificate only, you are not required to re-register.
How will the AgileBA® Re-registration course benefit me?
The AgileBA® Re-registration course and exam will help you refresh your knowledge of the Practitioner principles and techniques and also update your certificate, to help you remain current and keep your certificate up-to-date.
You will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Fast-track your exam process with our Classroom course.
- Remain current with your knowledge.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
How does the Exam Pass Guarantee work?
We have found our Virtual Classroom training has provided higher pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your Virtual Classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Students retaking the course are required to use the materials and books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials.
*Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would need to be purchased at an additional cost.
What jobs can I apply for after my AgileBA® Practitioner training?
This training course will help you move into a Business Analyst role with an Agile focus.
Typical job titles include:
- Business Analyst - £40k
- Business Analyst Consultant - £43k
- Agile Business Analyst - £44k
- Business Analyst Manager - £61k
Why choose to study the AgileBA® Re-registration course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 605,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
Syllabus & Exams
Agile Business Analyst Practitioner Syllabus
- Applying the underpinning philosophy and principles of the DSDM Agile Project Framework.
- Applying a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated Workshops, MoSCoW Prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
- Testing, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
- Mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
Through this Agile Business Analysis Practitioner course, you will cover the following topics:
- Agile Business Analysis Methodology Implementation
- Clarifying the Role of Agile Business Analysts
- Instructing Agile Business Application
- Agile Flexibility - how Agile can be Applied to a Variety of Business Industries and Types
- Agile Business Cases
- Context of Agile Business Analysts
- Agile Analyst Techniques
- Agile Stakeholder Requirements
- Agile Business Modelling
- User Interaction Considerations
- Issue Management Prioritisation
- Agile Fundamentals
- Agile System Evaluation
Agile Business Analyst Re-registration Exam Details
Exam format - Complex Multiple-choice.
Duration - 2.5 Hours.
Number of questions - 4 Questions per paper with 20 Marks per questions.
Pass mark - 40/80 (50%).
Open book - Only the AgileBA® Handbook is allowed.
The APMG-International AgileBA® and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
This course is delivered by e-Careers.
AgileBA® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Ltd. All rights reserved.